So this is it, with no further ado, it finally came to an end:
- loved its corners, they gave a better shape to it and a better bottom too!
- at the bottom I did a sort of a seam with the pink row!
- There is a lining, with a nice couple of pockets,
- I sewed some buttoms she herself picked to make it even funnier,
- reinforced the handles,
- used some nice cetim ribbon,
- nice little chiffon flowers in each corner of my granny square.
- ziper, because every woman -even the 8 year-olds, needs to hide what’s inside their purse…
It was fun and lively to make I had a great time, again for those of you who did know I totally loved a purse form the blog Magic with hooks and needles I loved it she is so super talented,there are a few changes to her project but the idea is all hers.
Off I go to bed now, work tomorrow and after that my new project…
thank you for stopping by,
take good care,